HIL Study Room 319D (Harriet Irving Library: HIL 3rd Floor) Capacity: 2
- Due to demand, Study Room seats are now limited to 5 hours per day.
- Includes a large table and a wall-mounted monitor for wireless connection from a laptop.
- Each seat in the room is bookable. If you wish to work with a group, each person must book their own seat.
- Masks may be removed when seated and a 2-metre physical distance is maintained.
- Third floor study rooms are for the exclusive use of UNB students.
Power Available: Yes