- Spaces can be booked for periods of up to 3 hours at a time, once per day up to 7 days in advance.
- A booking is made on behalf of a group. Back-to-back bookings are not permitted.
- Rooms may only be booked by registered students for academic purposes.
- All rooms, except the basement, are equipped with a whiteboard, large wall-mounted monitor and a Wireless Presentation System (AirMedia). This system functions with personal or library-loaned laptops.
- Check HIL's Floor Plans for room location.
- Third floor study rooms are for the exclusive use of UNB students.
- Masking is subject to UNB's face mask policy.
You have reached the end of the bookable window. No availability will be shown past this point.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding