- Spaces can be booked for periods of up to 3 hours at a time, once per day up to 7 days in advance.
- Capacity varies by room:
- Basement: min 3 / max 5
- Learning Commons (1st floor): min 3 / max 8
- Research Commons (3rd floor): min 3 / max 5
- All rooms, except the basement, are equipped with a whiteboard, large wall-mounted monitor and a Wireless Presentation System (AirMedia). This system functions with personal or library-loaned laptops.
- Check HIL's Floor Plans for room location.
- Third floor study rooms are for the exclusive use of UNB students.
- Masking is subject to UNB's face mask policy.
Your session is about to expire, click here
to continue your session.
Your session has expired, please reload
the page to start again.