HIL Study Room 319A (Harriet Irving Library: HIL 3rd Floor) Capacity: 5
- Spaces can be booked for periods of up to 3 hours at a time, once per day up to 7 days in advance.
- Capacity: minimum 3 / maximum 5
- Includes a large table and whiteboard.
- Equipped with a large wall-mounted monitor and a Wireless Presentation System (AirMedia). This system functions with personal or library-loaned laptops.
- Check HIL's Third Floor Plan for room location.
- Third floor study rooms are for the exclusive use of UNB students.
- Masking is subject to UNB's face mask policy.
Power Available: Yes