Lightboard Studio (Harriet Irving Library: HIL 3rd Floor) Capacity: 2
- Due to demand, bookings are limited to 3 hours per day, but during the summer may be reserved up to 4 weeks in advance.
- A key is required to access the studio spaces. Please visit the RC Kiosk and an available staff member will provide you access.
- Includes 4K camera, microphone system, PC, adjustable lights, dual 27" confidence monitor configuration and wireless mouse and keyboard.
- Masking is subject to UNB's face mask policy.
- Bring personal USB key for recordings.
- This space is for the exclusive use of UNB students, faculty, and staff.
- Food and beverages are not allowed in the studio spaces.