Terms & Conditions
- Study and computer spaces may only be booked by registered students for academic purposes.
- Group study rooms require a minimum of 3 or more students. Rooms sizes vary from 5 to 8 maximum.
- Spaces can be booked for periods of up to 2 hours at a time, once per day up to 7 days in advance.
A booking is made on behalf of a group. A different individual from within the group is not permitted to make a consecutive booking.
- If you have not checked in within 10 minutes after the reserved time, the booking will be automatically cancelled. Check-in by scanning the QR code in the room or by following the check-in link you received in the booking confirmation email. If you are unable to make your booked time, please cancel your booking.
- The person making the booking will receive an email confirmation listing details, including a cancellation link.
- Covered drinks and snacks are permitted in the group study rooms. Please be considerate of others by disposing of your garbage and leaving the room clean.
- Most group study rooms are equipped with a 46-70" LCD screen, equipped with a Wireless Presentation System. Fredericton uses Crestron AirMedia and Saint John uses Mersive Solstice. This system functions with personal or library-loaned laptops or any smart device. Instructions appear on the screen or in the room.
- Most study rooms have whiteboards, but you will generally need to request markers from the Access Services desk.
If you have any questions about requirements for booking library study and computer space, please contact Ask Us.